Monday, October 09, 2006

This is my FIRST POST on my FIRST BLOG, so please forgive my Newbie behaviour.

I'm not sure how often I will post here or even look at this Blog... But every once and awhile, I'll feel frustrated and have a desire to vent.. ergo, this Blog.

If you read it I hope you enjoy it... If you don't... as they say in my adopted homeland... Up 2 U.


My Motto is "Bomb Them with BREAD!"

It's time to consider that the existing system is too polarized, partisan and dysfunctional to ever be repaired. I call for a strong and independent 3rd party... one that will represent the tenets of the Founding Fathers, true Freedom and Democracy.

I call for Freedom of Choice, Tolerance, Common Sense and the age-old principle of "catching more flies with honey". Bombs don't destroy Enemies. They only create more. Bread is the Universal currency.


Bomb them with Bread, make Friends... not Enemies.
<><><><><><><><><><>
Tolerating Intolerance is Intolerable.
No Tolerance for the Intolerant, is more Tolerable then Not.

No comments: